Adult dating le sourdsville ohio Random adult ichat
In 1947, two stream-lined trains were added to The Cyclone and a kiddie racing car ride was installed.
On July 4, the park celebrated its largest one-day turnout in its history when 30,168 came through the front gate.
Just before the park was to open for the 1934 season, an accidental fire destroyed the bathhouse.
Don also solicited area companies to hold their picnics at the park and began an important tradition that continued until the park closed.
Edgar also added two toboggan water slides, a waterwheel, seven diving boards, and a 20-foot (6.1 m) high platform for diving.
Middletown, Ohio, resident Edgar Streifthau opened Le Sourdsville Lake Amusement Park on May 8, 1922.
Edgar's dream was to transform the former ice manufacturing facility in the tiny village of Le Sourdsville into an area for residents to enjoy a decent and clean place to picnic and swim with friends and family. Edgar and his business partner, Bill Rothfuss, built a bathhouse, a restaurant, dance hall and a bridge crossing the abandoned Miami-Erie Canal that passed through the property linking the parking lot and the park.